- 100% Heating Capacity at 5° F (-15° C) (Sizes 24 to 36)
- Inverter Compressor
- Up to 23.8 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 10.5 HSPF heating efficiency
- Select sizes are ENERGY STAR® certified based on indoor combinations
- Available in 208/230V
- Sizes ranging from 18 to 48
- Built-in basepan heater
- Total piping lengths range from 131 ft. to 328 ft. (40 ~ 100 m) depending on unit size
- Connects two to five multiple style indoor units (PreferredTM) to a single outdoor unit
- Condenser high-temperature protection
- Refrigerant leakage detection
- Quiet outdoor sound operation, as low as 62 decibels1
- 10-year parts limited and 10-year compressor limited warranties to the original purchasing owner upon timely registration2
- Compatible units: 619PB High Wall, 619RC Cassette, 619RD Ducted, 619RF Floor Console
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
Energy Efficiency Up to 23.8 SEER/up to 13.5 EER/up to 10.5 HSPF
ENERGY STAR® Select sizes are ENERGY STAR®certified based on indoor unit combinations
Cooling Outdoor range operates from -13° F up to 122° F (-25° C up to 50° C)
Heating Outdoor range operates from -22° F up to 86° F (-30° C up to 30° C)
Quiet Levels As low as 62 dB(A) 1
Notifications Advanced system diagnostics
Compressor Inverter, isolated for sound reduction
Protections Voltage, current, high pressure, and loss of charge
System Capacity 1.5 - 4 tons
Construction Durable, heavy gauge galvanized steel
Paint Baked-on, powder paint
Line Length Up to 328 ft.
Full Model Number 38MGRQXXX--3
Full Model Numbers (Multi-Zone System) 619PEQXXXBBMA High Wall, 619REQXXXDBMA Ducted, 619REQXXXCBMA Cassette, 619REQXXXFBMA Floor Console
Bryant reserves the right to discontinue or change any specification or design without prior notice or obligation.
1Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.